No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
This easy, creamy pie is a quick take on the classic. It comes together in a few minutes but tastes every bit as good as the original, so you can focus your time on the turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes!
9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
8 ounce package frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix whipped topping, cream cheese and pumpkin puree with a hand mixer until all chunks of cream cheese and whipped topping are gone.
2. Slowly mix in confectioner’s sugar 1/2 cup at a time, scraping sides to ensure everything is well combined.
3. Fold in pecans if desired, reserving a few tablespoons for garnish.
4. Pour pumpkin mixture into crust and even out with spatula. Garnish with pecans.
5. Set in freezer at least 2 hours. Remove right before serving and store in freezer.
- Desserts, Pies/Tarts