5 minute Strawberry Quinoa Flake Bake
The ingredients are easy, the preparation is simple, and the taste is out of this world! Not only will it satisfy your sweet cravings, it will keep you full for hours!
* 1/2 cup strawberry pulp – about 6-8 strawberries ran through your blender, no water needed!
* 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
* 1 tbsp coconut sugar – brown sugar, or sucanat would work great too!
* 1 tbsp of chia seeds
* 2 tbsp apple sauce
* 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Prepare a 16oz. microwave safe dish by oiling with a dab of coconut oil. Set aside.
- Drop all ingredients in a small bowl and mixing until fully incorporated.
- Press mixture into prepare dish and even out with fork. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 1/2 – 4 minutes. You’ll know when it’s done when it rises slightly, is harder to the touch, and pulls away from the sides of the dish.
- Allow to rest for 1 minute before tipping over onto a plate [or leave in the dish like the picture above]
- Breads, Breakfast/Brunch