3 large handfuls of arugula (or three cups)
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1 Bosc pear, cored and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons soft goat cheese
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
2 teaspoons fresh squeezed orange juice
2 teaspoons olive oil
A splash or two of low sodium soy sauce
Squirt of agave nectar
3 shakes of Tabasco
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place vinegar and orange juice in a small bowl. Add olive oil, agave nectar, soy sauce, and Tabasco. Salt and pepper to taste. Whisk well.
- Dress arugula in a large bowl, then divide evenly onto plates.
- Arrange pear slices on mounds of arugula in a flower like formation
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and goat cheese.
- Serve with freshly grated black pepper.