Baked Feta and Goat Cheese with Marinara
2-teaspoon fresh lemon juice
2-teaspoon garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, drained
1 6-ounce package feta cheese
1 6-ounce package goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first four ingredients. Sprinkle cheese evenly into a gratin dish or small shallow baking dish coated with butter.
- Top with tomato mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with croutons.
1 French-bread baguette, sliced into rounds
2 cloves garlic, peeled
2 tbls olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange bread slices on 2 baking sheets. Bake bread until crisp and golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Rub remaining 2 garlic cloves over 1 side of each crouton.
- Lightly brush croutons with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Serve croutons warm or at room temperature with dips. (Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Cool croutons completely; store in airtight container at room temperature.)