Black and White Nachos
The name of these nachos comes from the color of the ingredients, which were mostly black and white.
1 bag tortilla chips
2 cups grated white sharp cheddar cheese
1-2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped into small pieces
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup sliced jarred jalapenos
- Cover a baking pan with foil. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange a layer of tortilla chips on the baking sheet. Sprinkle a 1/2 teaspoon of cheese on each chip. Spread another layer of chips over the top.
- Scatter the chips with the chicken chunks and black beans.
- Sprinkle with more cheese, the black olives and sliced jalapenos. Cover with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted, the chips are crisp, and the beans are cooked through.
- To enjoy, serve with salsa and Coronas.
- Appetizers, Other