1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1/4 pound bulk pork sausage or 4 pork sausage links, sliced
1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
2 tablespoons diced green pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons 2% milk
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into four triangles; arrange on a ungreased 7-1/2-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom of pan, building up edges slightly; seal perforations.
- In a small skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over crust. Top with potatoes, peppers and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper.
- Pour over pizza; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top is golden brown. Cut into slices.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Other