Caught in the Act!
• She may be busy making a new movie – but Anna Paquin is also making time for another passion: sweets. The True Blood actress is in Shreveport, La., to film Straight A's (with Ryan Phillippe) when she had a chance encounter with a fellow shopper at the Albertson's grocery store. The actress was in the bakery and told the shopper she was trying to learn how to make red velvet cake. "She was really accessible and friendly," a source says.
• Jennifer Love Hewitt celebrated the wrap of her newest movie, Jewtopia, with her cast and crew during a bash at Lexington Social House in L.A. The actress arrived first and helped get the party started. Guests also munched on assorted flatbreads and other snacks, including duck rillettes, and drank Stoli cocktails during the party.
• Avril Lavigne and beau Brody Jenner took in Zumanity, Cirque du Soleil's sensual cabaret show at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, along with seven close friends. The couple enjoyed popcorn and signature drinks while laughing throughout the show. And before it even started, Lavigne posed for photos with the cast in the theater lobby.
• Justin Bieber lunched with his bodyguard at Sushi Dan on Sunset Boulevard in L.A. The duo ordered a ton of food and at the end of their meal, the singer picked up the tab with his credit card.
• By JANE BOKUN, MARK GRAY and JESSICA WEDEMEYER