Cauliflower With Tumeric
1 large head of cauliflower
2/3 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped
sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat broth in a stainless steel skillet on medium heat.
- When broth begins to steam, stir in tumeric then add cauliflower. Toss cauliflower in spiced brother, cver and cook 7 to 10 minutes.
- While cauliflower steam, whisk dressing large bowl.
- Transfer cooked cauliflower to bowl with dressing, and let sit for three minutes. This mellows the garlic by cooking it for just a bit. Toss the cauliflower with dressing and serve.
- Dress the dish up with a little chopped cilantro if you have any on hand.
- Side Dishes
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern