Chocolate Foot Balm (or After Dinner Mint Lip Balm)
Resist the temptation to eat this!
½ c. olive oil
1 t. beeswax
2 t. baking chocolate
½ t. peppermint essential oil
1. Gently heat the oil and wax in a double boiler until the wax is melted. Add the chocolate and stir until melted.
2. Remove from heat. Scoop off any brown scum (don't worry, the chocolate scent lingers), and stir in the peppermint oil.
3. Pour into small pre-heated jars. (Cold jars may crack.)
4. Rub balm into feet (especially heels), and also elbows and cracked lips.
5. Beware of wombats; they're fascinated by the smell.
- Desserts, Other