1 cup heavy whipping cream
6 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
1/3 cup of Irish cream liqueur (recommended: Bailey's Irish Cream)
1 package edible chocolate cordial cups (18)
18 chocolate covered espresso beans
1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- Bring the heavy whipping cream just to a boil in a small saucepan, remove from the heat.
- Whisk in the semisweet chocolate until smooth. Whisk in the liqueur.
- Place in a medium size bowl and refrigerate for about 45 to 50 minutes until chilled but not firm.
- Using an electric mixer, beat ganache until thick and semi firm. Stir in a pinch of fresh orange zest.
- Fit a pastry bag with a size 6 round tip and fill with ganache.
- Pipe ganache into chocolate cordial cups, fill almost to the top.
- Place a chocolate espresso bean on top of the ganache and sprinkle with a pinch of orange zest.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator in a covered container until ready to serve.
Makes 18 shots.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- North American