Colorful Jello (Gelatina Colorida)
Choose your favorite jello flavors.
More colorful, more fun!
1 package of strawberry jello
1 package of pineapple jello
1 package of lemon jello
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 can of thick cream
1 package of unflavored gelatin
1. Prepare all the jellos according to directions on the package, but reduce the required water almost by hal
2. Pour the jellos separately into rectangular dishes and chill until set.
3. Cut the jellos into small cubes and put the cubes in a bowl.
4. Blend the condensed milk and the thick cream in the blender.
5. Prepare the unflavored jello according to directions on the package and add it to the condensed milk and thick cream.
6. Pour the mixture over the jello cubes.
7. Pour the colorful jello in the fridge and chill until set.
- South American