Corned Beef and Carrots
Nonstick vegetable oil spray
1 cup sweet orange marmalade
1/2 cup Irish whiskey
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard plus more for serving
1 2- to 2 1/4-pound piece lean fully cooked corned beef
12 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise
Fresh parsley sprigs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Boil next 3 ingredients in saucepan until reduced to generous 3/4 cup, stirring often, about 7 minutes. Mix in 1 tablespoon mustard.
- Generously brush corned beef all over with glaze; place in center of prepared sheet.
- Toss carrots and 1/4 cup glaze in large bowl to coat; place around beef. Sprinkle carrots with salt and pepper.
- Roast until carrots are tender and beef is golden, brushing occasionally with more glaze, about 35 minutes.
- Transfer to platter, garnish with parsley, and serve with Dijon mustard.
- Beef, Main Dishes