Cranberry Sour Cream Muffins
Yes, the sour cream part threw me off, also. But, these are moist and delicious!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 large egg, slightly beaten
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups raw cranberries, whole or chopped
1/2 cup sugar
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking soda, and salt into bowl.
3) Combine egg, sour cream, milk, and oil in small bowl; blend well.
4) Add all at once to dry ingredients, and stir to moisten.
5) Combine cranberries and 1/2 cup sugar; stir into batter.
6) Spoon batter equally into 12 muffin cups.
7) Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- Breads, Muffins