DIY: An Eggy Easter Wreath
To see how to craft your own wreath, just
Supplies you will need:
- Styrofoam eggs
- Fine glitter
- Styrofoam wreath
- Hot glue gun
- Bamboo skewers or toothpicks
- Newspaper or mat for workspace
- First place a toothpick or skewer into the bottom of the egg so your hands won't be covered in glue and glitter.
- Put some glue in a small bowl and water it down so it's not so thick and easier to spread.
- Use a paintbrush to apply the watered-down glue to the styrofoam eggs.
- Shake the glitter and place them in a vase where they can dry.
- Cover the wreath in a Spring-themed ribbon and hot glue it along the way to keep it in place.
- Instead of cutting the ribbon off at the end, leave about eight to 10 inches at the end so you can loop it for hanging purposes.
- When the eggs are dry, hot glue them onto the wreath alternating the bottom and top.
- Make a large bow for the top of the wreath and hot glue it where you see fit.
- Pop some butterflies around the eggs for an added Spring look.
- Hang it and have a look!