Fruit Roll Up
1 6-ounce package dried apples
1-1/4 cups water
1/4 cup sugar
- Turn on oven to 300 degree F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until fruit is very tender. Drain off any liquid.
- Blend in a food processor. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil. Spray with nonstick coating.
- Spread fruit in thin, even layer over foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Without opening the door, turn off oven and let dry overnight.
- Lift foil and fruit leather off pan. Remove leather from foil; roll it up and wrap in waxed paper.
- The fruit leather will keep in refrigerator up to 3 months or in the freezer up to 6 months.
Makes 1 large 15x10 inch fruit roll up.
- Snacks, Kids