Garlic Roast Potatoes
3 pounds maincrop potatoes
1/3 cup regular olive oil
1 head garlic
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and dry the potatoes, but don't bother to peel them, and cut them into about 3/4-inch dice.
- Toss in a large oven tray and pour over the oil, smulching around with your hands to mix well.
- Separate the head of garlic into cloves adding them to the tray, and roast for about 1 hour, turning once or twice during that time, until crispy and golden but still soft on the inside.
- When they're done, remove to a large plate and sprinkle with salt.