Get and Give Advice in Group Therapy
Want to get something off your chest? Really need a friend to talk to but too afraid to divulge your dilemma? Want to offer some words of wisdom to other women in need of some advice? Then check out Group Therapy in the TrèsSugar Community.
You can ask personal questions anonymously and get advice in return from other community members. And again, every post is anonymous — no need to sign out or check any box. Go ahead and submit a question!
To see step-by-step instructions for how to post to Group Therapy,
Here's what you do:
- Create a PopSugar Account or log in to your account.
- Just visit the Group Therapy group on the TrèsSugar Community Page.
- Click on New Post in the black bar at the top.
- Create your post, including uploading images, if you want.
- The Rich Text Editor bar across the top will allow easy customization of each post.
- Choose your Advanced Options including categories, tags, and publishing options.
- Verify Group Therapy in the Group dropdown, then click Create Post.
You do not need to join this group to post anonymous content.