Goat Cheese Bites
1/4 Cup finely chopped salted pistachios
6 Ounces fresh goat cheese, room temperature
2 Ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 Cup freshly cracked pink peppercorns
- Toast pistachios in a small sauté pan over medium heat until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine goat cheese and cream cheese using a wooden spoon
- Form a heaping teaspoon of the cheese mixture into a small ball, and transfer to a small plate or parchment-lined baking sheet; repeat with remaining cheese mixture, making 36 balls in all.
- Place peppercorns and pistachios on two separate plates.
- Roll 18 of the balls in the peppercorns and the remaining 18 balls in the pistachios. Will keep refrigerated, in an airtight container, for up to 1 day.