Grilled Rock Lobster
Grilled rock lobster is as crisp and snappy as can be. Lightly seasoned but still packed with flavor, this specialty leaves only butter and lemon to be desired.
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. paprika
* 1/8 tsp. white pepper
* 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
* ½ cup olive oil
* 1 tbsp. lemon juice
* 2 ten-ounce rock lobster tails, thawed
1. Split rock tails lengthwise with a large knife.
2. Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
3. Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
4. Pre-heat grill and place rock tails meat side down and grill five to six minutes until well scored.
5. Turn over lobster and cook another six minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade.
6. Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
- Main Dishes, Shellfish