Hot parsnip soup recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe Ingredients :
- Small tablespoons cumin
- Teaspoon olive oil
- Red onion cut to half
- Teaspoon curry paste
- Cup vegetable broth
- Cup water
- Kilo parsnip peeled and cut into small pieces (about 2 cm)
- ½ cup coconut cream
How to prepare :
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and add cumin.
- And turn it for a minute, then put it on a dish.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Then add the onion and cook, flipping for about 5 minutes, until wither.
- Then add the curry paste and cook for about 30 seconds.
Add broth and water to the skillet, and raise the temperature of the fire until the mixture boils.
- Then Limit the temperature of the fire to be higher than the medium.
Then add carrots and cook for about 15 minutes or until maturity.
- Mix half the amount of a combination carrots until the mixture becomes smooth.
Then turn it to a clean pan, and repeat the above with the remaining quantity of a mixture of the islands.
Then cook the mixture over low heat with flipping for two minutes or until punctuated by heat.
Put the soup in serving dishes, and Put coconut cream.
Then Pour cumin and Serve soup with tortillas