How Do I Add Widgets to My Group Homepage?
As a group manager, you are able to customize the widgets that appear in the right column of your group. To access the widgets, click on your group drop-down menu and click on Widgets.
Now just move whichever widgets you like from Available to Active by dragging and dropping.You can also move the Active widgets up or down by dragging and dropping. To remove a widget completely from the Active list, just click the "X." You can also edit some of the widgets by simply clicking on Edit. When you are finished, just click on your group drop-down menu and select View Group to see your latest changes.
- Group Members will display up to 24 members with a See All button.
- Popular Posts will display the most popular posts in your group.
- Blogroll will add links to your other favorite sites. Simply type the title and URL, and click Add Link. Add as many as you like, just be sure to click on Save Options.
- Text or HTML will allow you to create a mini post that will always show up on your group homepage. You can also use this widget to embed other third party widgets, just be sure you are in raw html.
- Latest Comments will display the most recent comments left in the group. Decide how many comments you would like to display and click on Save Options.
- Archive will display a calendar with links to days when you posted. Decide how many months to display and click on Save Options.
- Categories will display the most popular categories used in group. Decide how many categories to display and click on Save Options.
- Tags will display the most popular tags used in the group. Decide how many tags to display and click on Save Options.
- RSS Feed will display other sites you like and their most recent activity. Type the name, URL and number of headlines to display.
- Your RSS Feed will display a Subscribe button on your group, which will make it easier for your readers to keep up with your latest posts.