How Do I Edit My Groups?
As an owner or manager of the group, you are able to edit your group. When you are on a group homepage, click on Group Options drop down. Select Group Settings to edit your group:
- Title-this apears in the header of the group
- Tagline: The catch phrase for your group. Give your member’s an idea of what your group is all about.
- Search Engine Description: Describe your group in just a couple of sentences. This way Google and other search engines know what your group is all about and can help others find your group!
- Category-what kind of group, pick the cateogory that best describes it, picking this will determine which community your group lives in
- Group Type:
Open groups any member can join.
Moderated groups you will approve all members and posts will default to private and only viewable by the members of the groups.
- Icon-this image will appear across the top of your group's homepage
- Homepage View-pick a layout that best suits your group's posts