I Heart Candy: M&M's Kisses Pretzels
Here is another candy recipe I've been using for a long time.
Very simple as well and a favorite to many.
What you'll need:
* Mini Pretzels (I used Snyder's of Hanover Unsalted)
* Hershey's Kisses :KISS: (I used milk chocolate)
* M&M's (I used milk chocolate & peanut butter)
SO SIMPLE directions:
* Preheat oven to 170 degrees F
* Depending on however many you want, lay out mini pretzels on baking sheet.
(Use foil for easy cleanup!)
* Place in oven. Remove after 5-6 minutes.
* Place an M&M over the Hershey's Kisses and gently push down into chocolate.
* Allow to cool down or place in refrigerator. Enjoy!
You can use ANY kind of Hershey's Kisses you want (dark chocolate, caramel filled, Hugs...) and you can even use Rolo's instead. The options are endless!
Warning: VERY addicting! :SCALE: ;)