InStyle’s 5 Best Dressed of the 2013 SAG Awards
1. ANNE HATHAWAY: SHEER Anne Hathaway represented the sheer trend seen on the spring runways wearing a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture embroidered corset and tulle dress from the spring Haute Couture collection.
2. JESSICA CHASTAIN: RED Redheads can wear red! The Best Actress nominee wore a fiery Alexander McQueen gown, a look that got only more va-va-voom with the $1.25 million Harry Winston necklace accessorizing it.
3. JULIANNE MOORE: BLACK & WHITE Black and white were the biggest “colors” of the night, from solid black (like Michelle Dockery‘s vintage Chado Ralph Rucci), solid white (like Naomi Watts‘s Marchesa), to a black-white mix (like Julianne Moore’s stunning Chanel look), all inspired by the biggest trend that emerged from the spring runways.
4. MARION COTILLARD: TUXEDO/BOW DETAIL We loved the look of Marion Cotillard’s Dior Haute Couture dress. The face of the label represented its ladylike motif in an ivory white silk faille bustier and a dark green skirt in leather satin. But the most standout detail was the bow around the waist, wrapping her just right.
5. KERRY WASHINGTON: EMBELLISHMENT Now that’s a silver lining! Washington’s Rodarte gown featured just the right amount of bling embellishment, with silver jewels lining the bodice.