My morning routine
I have posted several make up related posts in the past, including a few tutorials and routines that I go through. The routine is still the same, but I want to feature some new products. :) I have also put links to many of my old posts which might be relevant and useful.
I have to wake up at 6am every morning (being a teacher at a high school) and this is my homeroom, and leave the house around 7.10am, thankfully school is only a 5 min walk away. I don't usually eat breakfast at home, so I spend about 20-25min on my make up/getting ready routine.
1. After shower, I use Kielh's Ultra Facial Moisturizer SPF 15. Then I use MAC concealer to even out dark eye rings, pimple scars. This is followed up Dior Radiant Base SPF20.
2. After 1 min for the base to set, I use DiorSkin X3 Control SPF20. I am a fan of DIOR when it comes to foundation, the texture is amazing and makes my skin look clear and radiant even when I am tired.
3. Choosing eye shadows. I have black, brown/ greyish brown eyeshadows in all shades and sizes. But I stick to my Shu Uemura palette, a combi of colours which I have selected myself. I start with the medium shade across my eye lids, with the darkest shade at the outer corner and near the lash line.
4. Eye liner, I use the MAC powerpoint pencil in ENGRAVED, it is waterproof, doesn't smudge, and very black, which I love. I also line the outer lower lid, and smudge a little.
5. Fake lash application. Mascara on the lower lashes.
6. Blusher, I am now using my NARS orgasm. Pretty colour.
7. Sometimes, if I remember I will put on some nude gloss or lipstick, also I can never have enough. of them.
And I am done! Here is a sample pic of what I prolly look like when I leave the house by the time I am done.