Noteworthy Nibbles — Aug. 3-10, 2010
Hello and welcome to a new month! August brings a record number of food events that cover just about anything a foodie would want. Restaurant week? Check. Barbecue festival? Check. Largest free vegetarian food expo in the US? Check. Crawfish free-for-all? Check!
Are you going to anything delicious this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- Houston, TX: Houston Restaurant Week — Aug. 1-21
- Rockland, ME: Maine Lobster Festival — Aug. 4-8
- Clinton, MT: Testicle Festival — Aug. 4-8
- Napa, CA: Taste of the Nation Napa Valley — Aug. 5
- Sheboygan, WI: Johnsonville Brat Days — Aug. 5-7
- Cary, NC: Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ Festival — Aug. 6-7
- Portland, OR: Bite of Oregon — Aug. 6-8
- Middleton, WI: National Mustard Day — Aug. 7
- Long Beach, CA: Long Beach Crawfish Festival — Aug. 7-8
- Chicago, IL: Veggie Fest — Aug. 7-8
- San Francisco, CA: SF Chefs 2010 — Aug. 9-15