Noteworthy Nibbles — Feb. 16-23, 2010
If you didn't get your fill of revelry in the past couple of days, there's an array of eclectic eating and drinking events around the country to look forward to. Savor a blend of California and Basque cuisine on the East Coast, enjoy an homage to dates in Southern California, or rub elbows with international Slow Food leader Carlo Petrini over a family-style dinner in Atlanta.
What events will you partake in this week? Let us know in the comments below!
- New York, NY: West Coast Basque Cuisine at the Beard House — Feb. 16
- Indio, CA: Riverside County Fair & Date Festival — Feb. 16-21
- Laredo, TX: Laredo Jalapeño Festival — Feb. 16-21
- Napa, CA: Napa Valley Mustard Festival — Feb. 16-Mar. 27
- Alameda, CA: Dark & Delicious — Feb. 19
- San Antonio, TX: San Antonio Wine Festival Wine Opener — Feb. 19
- Santa Cruz, CA: Santa Cruz Clam Chowder Cook Off — Feb. 20
- San Francisco, CA: Soup Festival — Feb. 20
- New York, NY: Coffee & Tea Festival NYC — Feb. 20-21
- Atlanta, GA: Slow Food Family Dinner with Carlo Petrini — Feb. 21