Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Think Orange Julius, minus the Julius. This is the PERFECT summer treat on a hot day. Use either fresh orange pulp (if you juice) or a whole orange. Ah-mazing!
Yield: 16 oz. smoothie | Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min
* = good source of fiber
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ½ cup orange juice pulp (from ~3 oranges) or one whole peeled orange, pulled apart *
- 1 cup coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop organic vanilla protein powder (my favorite is Tera’s Whey)
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. honey (optional for a sweeter taste)
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
For this and other fiberlicious recipes, visit www.fortheloveoffiber.com.
Serving Size: 16 oz.
- Calories: 303
- Total Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 219 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 25 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3 g
- Sugars: 13 g
- Protein: 25 g