PopSugar Network Rules
We want to keep the PopSugar Network a fun and safe place for everyone! We ask that you do your part by respecting the community and abiding by our rules.
- This is a positive and fun community. We will not tolerate any personal attacks against other PopSugar Community members or our staff.
- Threats or violent comments aimed at anyone, including celebrities, are never allowed.
- Feel free to share your opinions and engage with other members over the topic, but we have no tolerance for racial slurs or bigotry.
- We support our fellow bloggers, so feel free to include a link to your personal blog (if you don't have one, get started here. However, we don't allow links promoting your business, professional services, or event.
- We want to keep our site spam-free! Please know that we will remove content that is considered spam, off topic, posted several times to the same discussion thread or across many community groups, etc.
- Links, videos, or images including your PopSugar avatar containing pornography and/or nudity are not appropriate for our community and will be removed.
- No one likes plagiarism, so if you didn’t create the content, please source it. We take copyright infringement very seriously and reserve the right to remove content and images at any time.
- Sharing personal experiences with a service, product, business, etc. is acceptable as long as it is relevant to the post.
- We want everyone to have a fair shot at winning one of our fabulous giveaways, so please don't create more than one account to increase your chances as your member privileges will be revoked.
- We want you to connect with and meet new people on the PopSugar Network, but please do not post any personal information or solicit members for dating. We recommend you don’t share your full name, email address, phone number, or address online.
Please reach out to the Community Manager by reporting any foul play to us directly instead of handling it yourself! Anything you report will be kept strictly confidential. The report feature is located on every piece of content created on the PopSugar Network. Just click the Report link and our team will review the content promptly.