Rimmel London - Orange Bliss
Finally the long promised test of the Topcoats.
- Nail Tek - Step one (cleans, primes and reinforces nails),
- Nail Tek - Foundation II (intensive therapy),
- Nail Tek - Foundation II (ridge-filling base coat with strengthener),
- Rimmel London, Lycra Pro Professional finish in 440 Orange Bliss this is a polish that's supposed to last up to 10 days according to the bottle (3 coats)
- Seche Vite - TopCoat on the left hand
- OPI - Fast Drying Topcoat on the right hand
Left Hand with Seche Vite:
Right Hand with OPI:
I'll keep you updated here on how this polish lasts and which hand stays pretty longer. (with pictures)
I showed you my nails after the application on Tuesday, today it's Thursday night and after two days of wear and today's shower my nails suddenly look like this:
Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat:
OPI RapiDry TopCoat:
Quite a difference right? The OPI is pretty perfect still (only a mini chip on the index finger), and the Seche Vite one is ruined. This nailpolish is supposed to stay on for 10 days, and this polish lasted 2 days on the Seche Vite hand. So for all of you wondering which one is better? Well, the Seche Vite dried quicker, butttt the OPI chipped less. So my favourite remains the OPI, and you can now see why.