Sleek - i-Divine Palettes
I bought all the different Sleek palettes I could get my hands on, I love them! I saw Pixiwoo working these shadows and for the price you really get a lot of worth. I'm going to be doing a lot of looks with these palettes in the next few weeks, so watch out for those.
Firstly I want to show you more about what I got. These palettes contain 12 highly-pigmented pressed mineral-based eyeshadow shades. (of all palettes I took 2 pictures, one in sun or lamplight and one using a flash)I got: - Original i-Divine Palette (great purple, blues and greens and a few neutral colours)
- Storm i-Divine Palette (top row for natural, bottom for dramatic looks)
- Sunset i-Divine Palette (warm sunset type colours, golden browns and one bright blue)
- Acid i-Divine Palette (neon colours)
- Chaos i-Divine Palette (warm tinted colours)
- Curious i-Divine Palette (cold tined colours)
- Graphite i-Divine Palette (mainly blacks and greys with a irridescent colour sheen)
- Jewels i-Divine Palette (great bright yellow and warm tinted browns plus a few great blueish tints)
- Safari i-Divine Palette (mainly greens and browns)
There is one more palette out (but not for sale in my country) called Bohemian.