Sleepy Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
What’s better than eating a muffin? DRINKING a muffin! All measuring and preparation is done the night before you enjoy this delectable breakfast so you can still start your day off right and get to sleep in for a couple of minutes.
* 1 1/2 cup almond milk
* 1/2 cup blueberries [fresh or frozen]
* 2 tbsp uncontaminated regular oats – alternatively you can use packaged gluten free oatmeal, gluten free granola, or quinoa flakes
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder – I used Manitoba Harvest
* 1 tbsp chia
To be made the night before you plan on eating it, or at least 4 hours in advance
- Night before: combine all ingredients [but the blueberries] in a glass or plastic container. Stir to combine and place in fridge.
- Morning: pour contents of container into blender, add blueberries and blend until smooth.
- Drinks, Smoothies