Things that go wrong while your hubby is away...
(AKA... I'm about ready to pull my hair out and run away.... )
1. The tv that was just purchased last year completely stops working. Of course this would happen 1 day after the warranty expired.
2. The toilet starts to overflow every time you flush it. (Did I mention Jake has had a stomach bug coming out of both ends this weekend so the toilet has been overflowing A LOT - he keeps flushing it. Oh - we only have one bathroom too!) Jake's also been through about 20 pair of underwear just today and no telling how many towels have been used to clean up because sometimes he can't make it to the bathroom in time.
3. We had a window break in a storm earlier this week (something hit it). Luckily, my dad was able to fix that one over the weekend. The toilet will have to be taken out and he can't do that until later.
4. One of my kitchen cabinet doors decided to fall off - no clue why! It's barely hanging on again thanks to my screwdriver abilities (can't find the drill to get it on there tight).
5. I had a tire blow out and had to replace two of them last weekend.
6. I think Brandon is feeling bad too because he has been throwing temper tantrums from HELL the last two days.
7. The operator lady keeps cutting us off before we get a chance to say goodbye. Our calls are limited to 20 minutes, she warns us at 15 minutes, and cuts us off 30 seconds later. :grr:
8. The boys together have lost like 7 teeth since he left. The tooth fairy is going broke and tired of staying up late to play toothfairy! lol
9. Grocery shopping with the kids means the bill will be twice as much as normal.
10. I had a girlie appointment on Friday, and I got a call on Saturday telling me I had inconclusive results on my PAP and needed to do it over again. Luckily this is not the first time it's happened and last time everything was A-OK!
11. Did I mention I'm also PMSing now too so the last two days worth of things have seemed a lot worse than they probably actually are.
The past two weeks have SUCKED! I want to sit down and cry, cry, cry. I've managed to get some of the stuff fixed, but the rest, I have no clue what to do about it.
I'm usually not this helpless - I promise. It's just been too much all at once.