Top 10 Celebrities I Heart
1) James Franco, is at the top of the list, for obvious reasons. He's scorchingly hot, possesses a massive intellect, and happens to be super talented, to boot.
The 2009 New Yorker Festival: James Franco Interview
2) Michele Williams makes amazing films, and, as a mother of three, I can appreciate the amount of effort she seems to put into raising her equally beautiful daughter.
2010 Sundance Film Festival - "Blue Valentine" Premiere
3) Ryan Gosling, who I feel is the next great talent of my generation. Plus, he seems like he would be really cool to drink a beer with.
12th Annual Hollywood Film Festival's Awards Gala - Show
4) Maggie Gyllenhaal can do no wrong in my book. From the film roles she chooses to her choice of husband, she's got GREAT taste.
Louis Vuitton 2010 Cruise Collection Launch
5) Speaking of Ms. Gyllenhaal's husband, I just saw An Education. Peter Saarsgard is smokin', even when he's playing a lying perv. They should call it An Achievement.
"An Education" Premiere - 2009 Toronto International Film Festival
6) To heck with the naysayers, I happen to think Kristen Stewart is very gifted, and a lip-chewing problem is not going to change that. I would love to pick her brain. She just really seems to march to the beat of her own drum.
The Twilight Saga: New Moon - UK Fan Event - Inside
7) Okay, this one's purely superficial. Sam Worthington. Wow. Just ...... wow.
67th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals
8) Zooey Deschanel is cute as a button, has starred in some of my favorite quirky comedies, and has a set of amazing pipes I could listen to all day long.
Hamilton Behind The Camera Awards - Arrivals
9) I've had a crush on Joshua Jackson since I was 7, and I still have the hots for him, all these years later. Ducks fly together.
"Fringe" At PaleyFest09
10) I love True Blood, and Anna Paquin is a big part of why. The gap between her teeth is gorgeous, she's totally fierce on the red carpet, and her portrayal of Sookie Stackhouse is priceless.
16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Arrivals