A few screencaps from 5.04 "The Little Prince"
1. WHO is Sun following? We paused the eppy to read the surveillance paperwork - it's definitely a woman. The only person I could think of was maybe Eloise - thanks PK - (who was also the lady Desmond purchased Penny's engagement ring from). Part of the papers say that the person "said I was Melissa f***cking with her"....The papers do mention a yellow VW Beetle....anybody have any thoughts on who that could be?
2. The guy who attacked Sayid. At first, my husband was like, "It's Walt!! And he's working for Ben!!!" But who knows. One thing is for certain (we paused it again here to see the address in his wallet) - he's a member of Sam's Club, as evidenced by the card in his wallet. We had a good chuckle when we saw this:
3. Remember how "Ethan Rom" was an anagram for "An Other"? Well, every time I see the name of a company or something on this show, I'm always thinking it's going to be an anagram for something (the funeral parlor where Locke's body was was an anagram for something too, but I forget)...anyway, here's this:
People are speculating that this will have something to do Locke getting "reincarnated" somewhere down the road....
4. Also, the numbers showed up again:
First Jack said that Sayid was knocked out for 42 hours, then we learned Kate's address was 42 Panorama Crest, and then Ben told Jack to meet him a 23rd dock in the marina. SOURCE
5. Oh, and I found THIS which is a summary of the book The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I figured the writers wouldn't choose a title like this one for no reason!