Your Version of White and What to Buy
The most common responses when someone is aked to name something white are snow, milk, and marshmallows. Those are all brilliantly white. And of course we all know there are a million shades of white such as creamy white, off white, bisque, cream ivory, etc. But how often do we think of which of those versions of white is the best one for our hair and skin? And which fashion items should one purchase in white anyway?
To determine ones perfect shade of white is quite simple:
- In natural light, examine the palm of your hand.
- Note the 2-3 colors you see. Our palms can display an array of colors such as white, yellow, pink, beige, and red.
- Which is the lightest color?
- What would that color look like if you mixed it with white paint? Is it bright white? honey? olive?
- Once you've determined your version of white, find something (preferably clothing) and hold it next to your skin in natural light.\
- Does it brighten and are darken your skin?
What is the importance of knowing the exact shade of white that is best for you? So many things! First, think of what white symbolizes: peace, purity and trust. Ideally, you'll want to wear white for intimate conversations or any time when honesty and trust are important.
Must have items in white:
- yoga clothes
- winter hats
- button down blouses
$74.00 at National Jean Co.